Tuesday, July 17, 2012

About Me


Born Nicole Beverly Stephenson and raised in Traverse City Michigan I have always wanted something more exciting in my life, something more like fashion. I eventually moved to Las Vegas Nevada to pursue my dream and Graduated from the Art Institute with a Bachelors Degree in Fashion Retail and Management. Today I am a fashion illustrator and creative designer. Some of my specialties are retail store designing and merchandising, drawing fashion designs, creating graphic designs for advertisements and art, and anything else I put my mind to. My current projects are designing clothing for a large department store for their women’s wear department. I’m also working on designs for my own store I plan to open with in two years, if the financial support continues according to plan. My favorite things include uniqueness, loud colors, ambition, glitter, and when everything comes together as a whole. One of my favorite quotes is “Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.” - By Edna Woolman Chase. I feel that this quote is true because one must have the personality to wear certain fashions and be able to pull it off, otherwise they are just clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment